Mauritius Telecom and Orange
This is the effect of re-branding.
Today, to appreciate this effect, I was at the Telecom Tower, Port-Louis. Waow, a real pleasure. There was the famous DJ (who animates the Cash n Carry Hi-Tech Program on MBC) and great Dancers in slow motion. It was hyper cool!
One dancer, even did not hesitate to dance with the employees and the public. That was great: he took them on to the “piste de dance”. Everything was relooked at Telecom Tower. The employees’uniform, the sofas, beautiful white and orange colour ballons, a total new look! Here is the effect on the web:
- http://www.servihoo.com now becomes: http://www.orange.mu/
- http://www.telecomplus.net now becomes: http://www.orange.mu/internet/
- http://www.cellplus.mu now becomes: http://www.orange.mu/mobile/
- http://www.mauritiustelecom.com now becomes: a new redesigned website with the same domain name and mauritius telecom brand-only the font styling and colour has been changed.
- We also now have: Orange business services: http://www.orange-business.mu/
- Teleshops now become Orange Shops
- New Customer care no: 8900
- Teleservices.mu has not gone any major changes apart from the addition of the logos in the “footer”
«C’est une nouvelle ère des télécommunications qui s’ouvre avec la venue d’Orange à Maurice» – Mauritius Telecom