Being a great software developer
I found a very interesting article on realsoftwaredevelopment.com which is worth reading time and again.
In order to be a great freelance developer, I shall follow these tips and rules:
- Time spend writing great code
- Interpretation of the problem
- How the problem is approached
- Confidence in code
- Confidence in the solution
- Meets user requirements
- Staying up to date
- Contribute to team
- Make great meeting minutes
- Teachable and takes criticism well
- Always available when needed
- Dress professionally every day
- Communication ability
- Goal Setting Skill
- Organisational Skill
Finally Passion for doing development day to day.
I will try to implement the above points in my day to day development efforts.