Time is Money! n’est-ce pas?
RescueTime is a web-based time management and analytics tool for knowledge workers who want to be more productive.
An introduction to rescueTime can be found here: http://www.rescuetime.com/dashboard_preview
Product Tour: http://www.rescuetime.com/product_tour
Well, here are my personal statistics of RescueTime. I have set a new goal on this Free Management software and I will test this functionality. I hope it works koz I want to prioritise my computing time, specially during the SHORT uni holidays!
My top tags include:
- Freelance – working for clients
- Wordprocessing – working for university assignments
- Chat – 😀
- music – ya, its a must, istn’t?
- email – an essential communication tool
- slideshare – inspiration is a must, isn’t?
- acrobat reader – to read lecture notes
- search – google.com, google desktop etc
- BCS – information from BCS sites
- socialising – facebook !
- university – online.uom.ac.mu , http://www.uom.ac.mu, vcampus.uom.ac.mu
- flickr – zoli photos
- facebook – the name says it all
My Top Apps and Sites include:
Microsoft Word – spent much time working on assignments
Windows Media Player – essential to benefit from the food of love – music!
ramjeeawon.info – ya, improving my portal constantly
msnmgr – ahem ahem, to talk with dear ones 😀
powerpoint – Ya, much time spent on MS powerpoint, my powerpoints, I try to design them up to the high level 😀
To conclude, give rescuetime.com a try, it will save you a lot of money time.